Link: Unitarian Universalist Jokes. This site claims to have over half a million UU jokes, lyrics to songs re-written for UU’s, and other fun tidbits.
You may be a Unitarian Universalist if:
* you think socks are too formal for a Summer service.
* you know at least 5 ways to say "Happy holidays!"
* your idea of a guy’s night out is going to a N.O.W. rally.
* unleavened bread is part of your Easter Brunch.
* you refer to construction paper as "paper of color."
* the name of your church is longer than your arm.
* you find yourself rewriting a church survey, rather than taking it.
* you call up your minister in the middle of the night, panicking because you are starting to believe in God.
* to explain your personal theology, you have to use interpretive dance.
* you take your day planner to church instead of the Bible.