YOU KNOW YOU’RE LIVING IN 2005
1. You accidentally enter your PIN on the
2. You haven’t pl! ayed solitaire with real cards in
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your
family of 3.
4. You email the person who works at the desk next
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends
and family is that they don’t have email addresses.
You go home after a long day at work and still answer the phone in a business manner.
7. You make phone calls from home
and accidentally dial "9" to get an outside line.
You’ve sat at the same desk for four years and worked for three different companies!!!
10. You learn about your re dundancy on
the 11:00 news.
11. Your boss doesn’t have the
ability to do your job.
12. You pull up in your own driveway
and use your cell phone to see if
anyone is home to help you
carry in the groceries.
13. Every commercial on television has
a web site at the bottom of the
Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn’t have the
first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and
you turn around and go get it.
15. You get up in the morning and
go on line before getting your coffee.
16. You start
tilting your head sideways to smile. 🙂
17. You’re reading this
and nodding and laughing.
18. Even worse, you know exactly to
whom you are going to forward this message.
are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
actually scrolled back up to che! ck that there wasn’t a #9 on
AND NOW U R LAUGHING at yourself.